Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15

For lovely little soft chubby hands.

The last couple of days, and especially today, have been rough Cooper days, but even though we have these days, I still just absolutely love him to pieces and couldn't imagine what our life would be like if we chose not to have him.  Often I hold his little hands, they are so soft and chubby and teeny.  While I'll be glad when this reflux year is over, I will miss little things like him holding onto my finger with those tiny little hands.

My lovely Flynn.

Today Flynn and I bumped into each other at church in between classes, we had such a lovely wee chat as we walked down the corridor to our next classes.  I thought to myself how calm and grown up he was becoming.  He wasn't being all silly, just telling me all about what he had done in class and when he had to go the other way from where I was going, he politely excused himself and said he'd see me soon.  I know it seems like nothing, but I really got a bolt of "Wow my boy is growing up into a lovely little man".

No comments:

Post a Comment