Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 6

For working hard!

We had such a busy day today working in the yard.  I have blisters from pruning and my body aches even down to my fingers, but I feel great.  It's always so invigorating doing physical work!


For being able to swim in the ocean and play in the sand.

I love floating in the ocean, looking out to Rangitoto with a beautiful blue sky and hearing happy squeals all around me.  I love watching the kids playing happily.


For Karl being so happy to be a Dad.

I was watching Karl today at the beach and other day on the tramp with the kids and it occurred to me that  he really does enjoy playing with the kids, it's not a chore or something he does quickly so he can get back to what he wants to do.  Being with the kids is what he wants to be doing.  It's like he has two (now three) little playmates that he has a ball with!

No comments:

Post a Comment