Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5

Two again today!  This is getting to be a habit:)

For Karl taking the kids for an hour so I can have some retail therapy!  I really needed it today.

For a lovely YW President that is so supportive to me in my calling and as a friend.  She is amazing, never once has she made me feel guilty about my limitations when I was pregnant and now with Cooper.  She organised meals for me when I first came home from having Coop, she cleaned my house for two weeks after my C-section.  She is such a thoughtful, wonderful lady and I feel very blessed to have gotten to know her.

I have just looked back over the last five days and have discovered how much the Lord has blessed me by being surrounded by beautiful souls who lift me up everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment